Architect is an all-in-one content block for Headway. All-in-one means you can design any layouts using the one block.
The basic layouts available are:
- Grid (1×1 for single layouts)
Using these six, the layout possibilities are almost unlimited. Here’s some you might create:
- Full width sliders
- Featured posts sliders
- Video slideshows
- Photo galleries
- Image slideshows
- Testimonial sliders
- Features grids
- Products grids
- Pricing tables
- Tabbed posts
- Pinterest-like post grids
- Magazine layouts
- Information accordions
- Single post layouts
- Tabular product listings
- Post lists
- and much more!
- Responsive design
- Custom responsive breakpoints to control image size, columns, and content font size
- Display any content types (Posts, pages, custom post types, third party post types)
- Display custom fields
- Works with WPML, WooCommerce, NextGen, Advanced Custom Fields and other popular plugins
- Built-in dummy content for when you need to design before the client provides content
- Replace the standard WordPress gallery with one of your own design
- Optional featured video field added to posts and pages
- Filter by categories, tags, authors and any custom taxonomy
- Image focal point control to prevent chopped off heads in images
- Works with any theme (in case you have a client not on Headway – yet…)
- Architect layouts are transportable between sites and themes
- Extensive help built-in including tooltips, help pages and popup videos
- As well as an Architect Headway block, you can display Architect layouts using shortcodes, widgets and more
- WordPress multisite compatible
- Extensible allowing developers to code their own content selection methods (The dummy content and NextGen content use this feature)
For a little more than the cost of two blocks, you can get one that does what four or more other blocks would do.
Note: This one is also using the Dummy content feature of Architect.
Photo thumb gallery
Photo gallery slideshow
Features type list
This example demonstrates Architect displaying custom content by using Woo Commerce custom content type, as well as displaying a custom field (the price) and includes a shortcode in meta for the add to cart button.
Further information and Support
Architect requires the Redux Framework plugin to run. You will be prompted to install it if you dont’ already have it after installing Architect.
Support for Architect is provided directly by submitting requests to email@example.com. First response support is provided by the awesome folks at Influx, WordPress support specialists.